Storm came to WN6 Creative for their branding and logo development alongside a generic logo design some 6 months ago. The launch of the brand has been very successful with many concessions opening all over the North West of England, on the back of the initial launch Storm came back to WN6 Creative for their first website. With limited resources and only a small staff to push all the buttons the website had to be simple to use and yet be as future proof as possible to maximise the return on investment.
With this brief WN6 Creative developed a site that features
- 100% responsive from top to bottom.
- Full content management system.
- Ecommerce facility with stock control and promotional coupons.
- Responsive image scaling and image gallery.
- High speed image compression from Yahoo.
- Embraces HTML5 & CSS3 technology.
- RSS feed system for viewers to subscribe to updates.
- High speed – faster than 46% of tested websites on industry standard tools.
- Unlimited products.
- Social Networking functions.
- Google ready with web tools built in.
- Expandable and adaptable.
- Highly focused on user experience.
- Front page responsive slider.
- Integrated SEO tools for higher visibility and search engine performance.
In ecommerce terms this is a ultra low budget build, but the features the website packs means it punches well above it’s weight at a price that would be hard to beat.
The site has had all the content and product range added by the Storm management and is ready for business. If you are a lover of ecigs and havent tried Storm Eliquid then take a trip and try it for yourself it is very good indeed and great people too.