Would you like to get more organic traffic to your website?
If so, I can help your website grow each and every month, growth that you can reap the benefits for years to come. All from as little as £50 per month.
How do I achieve these results
Over the last 12 months I’ve worked for a number of clients on a monthly basis to develop their website and help them gain more organic traffic. The results are stunning with improvements of up to 150%. The service I provide is tailor made to each business and covers an array of disciplines including:-
- Audience search analysis – identifying the key search terms people use.
- Competitor analysis.
- Analysis of searches understanding how a business ranks for sometimes hundreds of keywords
- Writing and developing organic content in response to the analysis – meeting the needs of the audience.
- Improving the site ranking across targeted keywords.
- Maintaining website core software and code.
- Improving the speed and performance of the website.
- Improving click through rates.
- Evolving website design to improve conversions
The results over the last 12 months have been wonderful, especially for the clients who opted for Intermediate and Advanced plans.
These great results for business prove that a good holistic approach to website optimisation can bring great rewards.
In a recent discussion with long-standing WN6 website clients they stated –
“Wow – I am knocked out by the service and the level of detail Dee has about our website, visitors and searches – the difference is amazing”
“Thank you so much, and yes I would like to carry on as there has been a noticeable improvement but I think we still need to keep on top of it as there is a lot of competition out there.”
So there you have it, proof that on going website development along with on-page and off-page organic SEO can really work.
If you’d like to get more from your website contact me for a quick chat. Places are limited so call today on 07950 119465.
WN6 has been established for almost 10 years in the North West of England and is backed by over 20 years experience in the creative sector.